Friday, January 6, 2012

Could have called it "Homer's Hideaway"

I thought "Rizzle's Recluse" worked, My hidey hole in the net where I could post whatever I want. Seeing as I practically live on the net, I decided it would be a good idea to make a blog for shameless self-promotion and the promotion of others. I intend to go over a bunch of different topics. Mainly stuff that interests me: science, tech geek stuff, movies, music, games, computer science, every day creativity, fun, and many other topics :3

This first post is more of a test than anything. I just want to see how everything looks so I can start tweaking the settings a bit. I'll try to post regularly if I can. I bet there's a sigh of relief from the facebook community right now, cause you know this means I won't be flooding the feed as much. Hope people come here to read my stuff. I know a lot of my facebook friends read my stuff, but very few post or inbox me.

It's amazing how anti-social people are on social networks. I already tried my damndest to reach out and get more personalized interactions. After a while, I finally gave up trying to connect in order to pursue personal interests. No offense, but I really do HATE wasting time. I was built for efficiency (like seriously psychologically molded into it). Somewhere in there a few screws go loose when they put me back together. At least I know how to have fun right?

Alright, time to bring my first post to a close. Stuff you should expect in the future and a short bit on my views has already been expressed. If you want to get in contact with me, just look me up on google+, or if you visit 'onion land' be aware that I am on torbook. Still trying to find a more structured social site but it works for now. Thanks for reading. Dream on my friends. Namaste! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment